“There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come.”
John Gray’s , original work, Men are from Mars Women are from Venus, has touched many men and women around the world with its simple, but powerful message that men and women are fundamentally different….. and that knowing those differences and consciously applying that knowledge is guaranteed to improve our relationships, stress management, communication and sales.
But how many of those people are actually using that knowledge of gender difference to improve their lives and businesses?
Mars Venus Coaching is a global business dedicated to helping men and women to be more effective by becoming more gender intelligent.
In his recent book, “Why Mars and Venus Collide” John Gray, Ph.D. helps us understand how the Mars and Venus differences affect our management of stress. He explains the brain structure and functioning and the effects of different hormones in management of stress.
Do you know…
- The role cortisol plays in stress?
- That women have a limbic system that is 10 time larger than a man’s? What does that mean and what are the implications for our management of stress?
- That men and women approach a daily to-do list differently? Why does that matter?
- Why women need to talk when they are under stress?
- Why understanding the role of testosterone is important for both men and women to know?
- That men’s irritability and grumpiness can be understood and managed better?
- What oxytocin is and why should we care?
These and many other questions are addressed in the Mars Venus “Practicing Safe Stress” workshops.
SUBMITTED BY COACH ED WYKMAN, PERTH, AUSTRALIA